Connect2Innovate Meetup in Cambridge
– Meet the Merck Accelerator Team
Tuesday 13th of August
Merck Accelerator partners up with Clustermarket and the Science Entrepreneur Club to support innovative startups working on novel technologies related to the three fields of Clean Meat, Bio- Sensing & Interfaces and Liquid Biopsy Technologies under the theme of ‘Connect2Innovate’.
Join us in Cambridge to discuss with experts from Merck Group, local entrepreneurs and academics about the mega trends Clean Meat, Bio- Sensing & Interfaces or Liquid Biopsy Technologies. Listen to pitches from local startups that work on ground-breaking technologies and hear from experts what their potential is and when we can expect them to be available on the market.
If you are a startup in one of these innovation fields, meet us on our Connect2innovate Meetups and increase your chances of being one of the selected startups for the Pitch Night on the 18th of September.
6.00-6.45 Registration and Networking
7.00-7.10 Local Partners: Start Codon and Cambridge Science Park
7.10-7.15 Startup Pitch: Arete Medtech
7.15-7.20 Startup Pitch: Neuroloom
7.20-8.00 FireSide Chat about Biosensing & Interfaces
- Michael Anderson Burley, Director Business Development Europe (Life Science Research) at Merck Group
- Graeham Douglas, Founder and CEO of Arete Medtech
- Ben Paul, Founder and CEO of Neuroloom
- Chris Lowe, Professor at Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, University of Cambridge
8.00-9.00 Networking, Drinks and Nibbles