Briefing on Horizon 2020 European funding: information & brokerage, consortia building & proposal development for the next Horizon 2020 funding calls
Innovate UK and KTN are hosting this year’s Horizon 2020 NMBP (Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing) event which is aimed at supporting collaboration across the UK and Europe.
We will be promoting funding opportunities available for Nanotechnologies, Advanced Materials, Biotechnology and Advanced Manufacturing and Processing through Horizon 2020. Horizon 2020 is the EU’s largest research and innovation funding programme, with over 1 billion Euros earmarked for calls in 2018-2019.
Delegates can expect:
- Pointers and tips on achieving success in Horizon 2020
- Valuable insights on topics around NMBP to be funded by the EU in 2019
- An overview of the support available locally and nationally to develop applications
- Brokerage sessions throughout the day
- Consortium building and proposal development on specific call topics
You can access the current Horizon 2020 work programme here.
Note: Some of the 2019 call topics may still undergo some changes prior to official launch in autumn 2019. It is recommended you check for the most recent work programme version when preparing your proposals.
Programme Preview 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Hear from the European Commission and the UK National Contact Point (NCP) about the development of the Horizon 2020 2018-2020 work programme and the forthcoming 2019 call topics.
- Be inspired by success stories.
- Gather information about the proposal evaluation and guidance on dos and dont’s for proposal preparation.
- Informal networking during breaks staggered throughout the day.
- Book 1-to-1 meetings with other delegates including NCPs, KTN, EEN.
- Brokerage Activities – Pitch your organisation and/or project idea on stage.
- Consortia Building & Proposal Development Workshop (by application only) – Team up with potential collaborators and brainstorm proposal ideas for the forthcoming calls topics covered by the event.
Spaces are limited so make sure you register now.