The 2018 Biotech Investment showcase is the UK and Europe’s most focussed and leading-edge funding, investment and partnering forum in the biotech sector, hosting over 200 attendees.
Leading VC funds, investors, hedge funds, emerging successful biotech spinoffs, early stage biotech discovery and clinical companies and KOLs in the sector will be attending this one of a kind showcase event on the 22nd & 23rd May 2018 in London. The event will help to identify key technological and scientific investment areas and offers a unique networking, partnering and business development opportunity for those involved.
What does the showcase consist of?
Biotech Investment Conference Programme and Showcase
- An educational programme with over 60 presentations, postulating topics on scientific, technological and investment growth in the industry
- Over 50 biotech spinoffs, early stage discovery and clinical company product presentations during the 2 days
Networking Opportunities and Scheduled Business Partnering Meetings
- Over 35 scheduled business partnering meetings
- Exhibition area with coffee and lunch breaks
- Poster presentation spotlights
- Pre-dinner reception and networking drinks
The 2018 event will feature 6 presentation tracks focusing on:
- NGS/Genomics Technologies/dPCR/Microfluidics
- Microbiome Discovery and Development
- Pharma Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Medical Devices and Digital Health
- Immuno-Oncology and Immuno- Therapy – Discovery and Development
- Proteins, Antibodies, Cell based Biotherapeutic Development
- Biomarkers/Precision Medicine/ Liquid Biopsy in Drug and Clinical Development