It is clear that no one will succeed in precision medicine alone. Partnerships and collaborations will be key to advancing this promising sector.
So with that in mind, World Precision Medicine Congress 2018 will bring together academia, industry and healthcare to discuss and debate key challenges and opportunities within:
Rare diseases and Orphan drugs | Drug discovery and development | Companion Diagnostics | Cancer Genomics | Wearables and Digital Health | Genomic Medicine | Big data and Genomics | Healthcare Track
Industry and thought- leading topics bringing together the whole value chain
• Discover plans to innovate the implementation of precision medicine into clinical practice
• Hear the latest in diagnostics and biomarkers
• Understand how infrastructure and financing are industrialising precision medicine
• Conquer the challenges of big data and genomics
• Learn about the latest in precision oncology and rare diseases as well as other therapy areas
NEW FOR 2018
For the first time, an entire track will be dedicated to the topic of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare.
In parallel to the strategic conference, an exhibition will gather 80 companies and hundreds of visitors from pharma and biotech companies as well as academia.