You will be part of an international sales team whose goal is to get every single lab in the world using our lab operating system Clustermarket. The role will be responsible for developing new IoT business opportunities on a global scale. If you are a motivated and experienced account management person and are looking to make an immediate impact at a fast-growing SaaS/IoT company, please get in touch!
- Research biotech and life sciences companies worldwide and identify key decision makers.
- Craft and develop personalised emails and pitches for the different key decision makers and personas (e.g. lab managers).
- Create an excellent first impression with prospects.
- Build a pipeline of leads and generate high quality meetings for the Account Executives.
- Develop new outbound strategies in order to increase the number of and build relationships with prospective users.
- Work with the Account Executives to drive outbound prospecting activities while communicating our value proposition to decision makers.
- Work with the Marketing and Sales teams to drive attendance to our webinars, talks and other events.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a life sciences discipline (e.g. biology, biochemistry, bioengineering, chemistry).
- At least 6 months work experience as an Enterprise Sales Development Representative or strong interest in SDR role with some prior life sciences sales experience.
- Strong and creative written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Enjoy selling to and communicating clearly with scientists and senior managers.
- Driven to meet/exceed goals.
- Passionate about helping life sciences companies with their operations using Bookkit.
- A team player willing to work with everyone towards a common goal.
- Methodical, analytical and resourceful while always looking to self improve.
- Loves analysing sales data and improving it with out-of-the box thinking.
- Proactive and self-motivated to solve problems and quickly find solutions/implement improvements.
Clustermarket welcomes everyone. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status. We currently have a ⅔ male + ⅓ female team we would like to equilibrate, representing 9 different countries. We believe every team member enriches each other by broadening our ways of thinking.