You will be part of an international sales team whose goal is to get every single lab in the world using our lab operating system Clustermarket. The role will be responsible for developing new IoT business opportunities on a global scale. If you are a motivated and experienced account management person and are looking to make an immediate impact at a fast-growing SaaS/IoT company, please get in touch!
- Identify and secure new business contracts for IoT services together with the IoT Business Developer
- Develop and maintain a strong end-to-end sales pipeline including lead generation, with a consultative and solutions focussed approach.
- Accompany the sales process by providing the necessary technical insights
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Track individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Examine risk and benefits of potential business opportunities.
- Coordinate, develop and negotiate contracts’ details according to software requirements and the business operations.
- Be the first point of contact for existing accounts.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Master’s or PhD degree in a life science discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Internet of Things related positions.
- Technical understanding of IoT architectures
- Past history of working closely with scientific equipment manufacturers.
- A self-starter who can operate in a start-up environment and help scale the organisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including in the context of group and public presentations.
- An understanding of the scientific equipment industry, with the ability and drive to become an expert on it.
- Proactive and self-motivated to solve problems and quickly find solutions.
- Methodical, analytical and resourceful while always looking to self improve.
- Passionate about IoT, data, equipment connectivity and remote scientific labs.
Clustermarket welcomes everyone. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status. We currently have a ⅔ male + ⅓ female team we would like to equilibrate, representing 9 different countries. We believe every team member enriches each other by broadening our ways of thinking.